The Exhibit Hall will be in the Thomlinson Fieldhouse, housed in the McGill Athletics Centre.
The Exhibit Hall is about a 5 minute walk from the Bishop Mountain Hall Complex (the Upper Residences). Plan to bring comfortable walking shoes.
Admission to the Exhibit Hall is restricted to those with CWSF ID, from the start (Sunday, May 15) to the end of the fair (Friday May 20). The only exception is during scheduled public/school viewing.
The Exhibit Hall is open for set-up on Sunday, May 15 (9:00 to 16:00):
- A CWSF display unit, including a preprinted header sign with the project title is provided for each project.
- Use of the CWSF display unit is mandatory - do not bring a backboard of any kind.
- Details of the display unit are available under Projects - Display
- Approved adhesives will be provided and must be used - no other adhesives may be used.
- Each CWSF display unit will have access to one AC outlet.
- Wireless Internet will be available in the exhibit hall.
When you arrive in the Exhibit Hall:
- Go to your assigned project number.
- Each display unit will be supplied with adhesives.
- If you need basic tools (e.g., scissors), or additional adhesives, go to the Tool booth.
- If you need technical/computer assistance, go to the Information booth.
- Once your project is completely set up, take any packing materials to the trash area or back to your room. (Packing materials cannot be stored at your display.)
- Follow the procedure for the Project Safety-Check. Note: No display materials may be added after the project has been approved.
Project Take-down - Friday, May 20 (12:00 to 14:00):
A check-out system will be in place for project take-down. This is to ensure that all project materials and adhesives have been completely removed from the display units. Further details will be available on site.