Youth Science Canada is pleased to announce the eight recipients of its 2013 Distinguished Service Award. The Awards annually recognize up to ten volunteers and staff who have made an outstanding contribution, through innovation, long service, or leadership, to the organization or its programs at any level. Nominations are submitted by any two volunteers or staff at any level (by January 31) and selection of the recipients is made by the National Science Fair Committee.
Top - left to right:
- Huda Al-Haddad, Bridgenorth ON
- Pat Bowslaugh, Brandon MB
- Rod Charlton, Elizabethtown ON
- Anjula Corbin, Prince George BC
Bottom - left to right:
- Tom Crawford, Stoney Creek ON
- Linda Haugen, Charlie Lake BC
- Diane Sullivan, Green Lake BC
- Caroline Whippey, London ON
The complete list of recipients, from 1985 to the present, may be viewed on the Distinguished Service Awards page, along with the nomination guide.